Monday, August 18, 2008

My Granduncle and Leah

When I got home today, I received a shocking news from my mom. My granduncle (my maternal grandmother's younger brother) is in the hospital. My mom told me that part of his intestine has burst due to some tumor got stuck in his intestine. He was admitted to the hospital in the morning due to stomach pain and had an operation quickly. The doctor is going to test the tumor to see if it's cancerous, but from his experience he said that it is most likely cancerous.

Please continue to pray for him, he is still single at the age of 70 plus. Pray that Fiana and I are able to minister to our family and my relatives when we go visitation. Thank God that I'm able to pray for him beside his side with some relative around me. He is currently very weak and unable to talk. A lot of machines are helping him to breath and to pass out motion. He is also very tired after the operation. His mind is still quite sharp and he is able to recognize us. Will keep you guys updated.

Life is so unpredictable, I told my mom that when we grow older our physical body will start to go bad (expiry date reaching soon) so if we encounter pains or discomfort we ought to go and see a doctor. Good chance for gospel sharing.

Something lighter for today. Been thinking that some of you might be interested on a day of a father. How will Min Min (Leah) behave during the weekends and how did this father take care of her. Will try to keep you guys/gals who are interested up to date.
Today my precious Leah woke up very early in the morning (6.30am I think, might be even earlier) Fiana went out of our room and go to greet her, after that follow by a bottle of her favorite milk. By 6.45am she had finish her milk and that will be the time her dad wakes up from his sleep (due to her slapping me on the face and back). After my shower, I'm ready for work and she waves me goodbye on my way out (how sweet rite).

When I'm back home she greeted me with her most beautiful smile also very valuable (you all know how she save on those smiles) and a slight laughter (at least i think it's her laughter and not that she's asking for milk again). Oh ya, the insect bites came back again on her right ankle (really going to get those insect that's been biting her juicy flesh). My dad got a electric bike for my nephew and both of them really enjoy snatching it away from each other, and when they won they will just leave their price bike behind.

At the hospital, she gave us a big surprise (she shitted on her diaper!!) very smelly for a small piece of shit (you guys will never be able to imagine how 1 small girl is able to produce such powerful smell) maybe the US might consider buying it as a bio weapon. Gave her milk and after that went to the toilet to wash her and change her. Woh not a bad day bonding with my precious.

The price of milk power for your precious - $33.80
The price of diaper for your precious - $0.23
The price of the smell of your precious by product - Priceless!!

No comments: