Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Leah (how I love her)

Woh today quite on, 2 posting in a single day. Haha
Today our family have family prayer (with my helper (Tes), my Wife (Fiana) and me ya there's also precious Leah), so came back to my home and had dinner instead of having it at my mom's place. And guys/gals you are right Leah is so cute.. today when i came back home Fiana ask her where is daddy? Point to daddy. And she did it in the most adorable way you got imagine. Today Leah wake up early today at about 5.30am but thank God she wasn't too crunky throughout the day.

Leah Playing by herself

During our family prayer we gave thanks that Leah is OK after her fall yesterday, my cousin is coming for the 31st event (after she finishes her AHM). We also prayed for Tes family in Philippines as there are rebels there in her hometown.

"Give thanks with a faithful heart.
Give thanks to the Holy one.
Give thanks because He's given
Jesus Christ, His Son."

An update on my Granduncle, today my mom going to the hospital again to look at the result of the tumor. I'm not sure what's the result yet.

No comments: