Saturday, August 15, 2009

Swensen's Ice Cream Buffet

Swensen's Ice-cream menu

Went to Ion Orchard for Swensen one for one Ice-Cream buffet with my dearest wife yesterday. The Promotion will end on 30th Sept 2009. Check out this webpage, or my blog post to download and print out the form for one for one offer on the ice-cream.
For $18.90 you and one friend gets to enjoy the all you can eat ice-cream and dessert buffet in Swensen Ion only.
I've tweet all my experience yesterday on my twitter check it out. So I'm not gg to say more on the experience.
First course of ice-cream (O'fasion Vanilla, cookie and cream and I forgotten the other) Great start.

Wife very satisfied with her fonde,

our cakes

3rd or was it 4th course of ice-cream (O'fashion Vanilla and strawberry mixed with oreos, and cerals) Yummy...

You gotta go try it out. Thought I could eat till they goes bankrupt but sad to say after our first helping to the 3 scopes Ice-cream, Cakes, and some snacks, we are like quite full already. I went for second and third round of ice-cream and wife had their waffle. Lastly due to the nature of Ice-cream we find it too sweet so we order fries and some fired vegetables snack to neutralize it.
Overall experience : Fantastic
The staffs are friendly and helpful too regardless of the huge crowd and lot's of workloads.

Some jokes for the staffs there;
1 - After my 9th or 10th scopes of ice-cream on one serving, the staffs joking said "Please come again!"
2 - Customer : What's the different btw Old fashion Vanilla and Vanilla?
Staffs : One is Old Fashion (out of date) the other new fashion.
Me: hahaha...

No comments: