Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Moment of thought

I will usually use the nick “iamvinc” for most of my online activities.

While I am coming for work this morning, a funny thought came to my mind.

“iamvinc”? Hmmm, is Vinc this current second still the same as Vinc the past second?

Am I still iamvinc? Cos the Vinc I am now is different from the Vinc the last second as I’ve gain more experience and more knowledge.

So technically speaking I am not the same Vinc I am the last moment.

So am I still “iamvinc”?

God told Moses that His name is “I am”.

Which means God wouldn’t/couldn’t change, he is I am from this second to the next.

He wouldn’t/couldn’t gain an additional once of wisdom cos he is an unchanged God.

He say he love us, an that wouldn’t change thru time. (Isn’t it comforting?)

He say he will judge us on the stuffs we do on earth. (Isn’t it worth worrying?)

He say he will save us, when we believe. (Isn’t it assuring?)

Isn’t that the God that worth believing and committing our life to?

No comments: