Monday, October 13, 2008

Vweekly

This is not a blog about Leah's birthday party, the wife wanted to blog about it, so I'll leave it to her to share with you on the fun things we had on that day.
Brought some wonderful cupcakes the wife made for my daughter to work today, it's supposed to be for some colleagues of mine. But quite a handful of them were unable to eat it today, why? It's not because they had left me high volume of workloads nor are they in my bad books. It's just that they had met with an accident on their way to KL. I don't think they are even half way to their final destination when the car crash. Thank God that they are not seriously injured, I think the worst case is chest pain (not sure if it's broken lar). The funny thing was, I had msg this one colleague on sunday night and reminded her to bring some books for my reading pleasure, and she replied me saying that she will if she's able to find where the books are hiding. And that was the day when she had the accident. Well to be more accurate they had the accident in the morning and I msg her at night. To her it's like nothing unusual or big and she's even thinking of going to work the next day. haha good for you lar Ms Ding. Voted the strongest survivor in APP.
Today Tristan said " I.. I wan..wanna... go...(long pause) gu gu (that's me ok) hous (ya that's the way he say house)" and he really mean it even said goodbye to mama and papa hahah. " I.. I.. wan.. wanna.. gu gu car..cari" Full of requests today.
Min Min stands without support today.. Twice.. not random ok. my hope of her walking when we are in Taiwan is still strong. May the force be with her. haha

No comments: