Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thank God...

The most amazing thing happened today. We were at 奶奶 & 爷爷 house for dinner. During the fruits eating time (yes over there we have fruits after our dinner, very healthy) my dear dear nephew tried to balance himself with both his hands on the glass table top. The table top has been in the family for a long time. My brother in law, seeing that it was not a wise thing to do, tried to stop him, and I am beside my nephew taking care of my daughter. Suddenly the table top gave way and smashed onto the floor, everything was chaotic after that. Everyone started to get worried and 爷爷 came over quickly and started to scold the two men for not taking good care of "TWO children", and carried my nephew away inspecting him for any injuries as the shattered glass is surrounding him. I for a split second carried my daughter away from the table which is like few inches away from her and the other hand tried holding on the the table preventing it from hitting to the ground or even landing on my nephew's feet.
Pieces of glass were everywhere and the family spent times to clean the place making sure the pieces of glass were cleared from the floor.
I know picture speaks a thousand words but I've no time to take so hope the narrative explains how lucky both kids were at that time. Really thank God for his protection for my family.

"My God is so big, so strong and so mighty there's nothing my God cannot do.
The mountain are his, the river are his, the stars are his wonder works too.
My God is so big, so strong and so mighty there's nothing my God cannot do,
for you."

No comments: