Friday, October 10, 2008

Lost any phone recently?

It really is amazing! This is the fourth time in this month (and it's only been 2 weeks) that I've heard my closest people losing their phone. In order of timing, my colleague, my sister in law, my brother in law and lastly the wife. I think the last is the funniest. It happened today at my home, after we had finish making the icing for the cupcakes that is supposed to be for my daughter birthday on Sunday, the wife ask where is her phone? Tried calling her number, thinking that it might be somewhere in the house (the wife re-stated again to me now that it couldn't be possibly outside as her last msg was to me and it was done inside the house), but the phone was off. Next we tried searching high and low for it, thinking that it might be in some place or corner where there is no reception or my daughter had actually switch it off while playing with it (amazing rite? she's barely one yr old). But still nothing is found. The next crazy idea came into our mind, Tes (our helper) keeps saying that it might be in the newspaper that was laid out on the table when we were having our dinner, and she could have throw it away while clearing it. Must say that she is very persistent in claiming it, so we decided to go down to the rubbish chute, Yes you got it right THE RUBBISH CHUTE, armed with four plastic bags (to cover our hands while searching for the phone in the rubbish chute) and a touch light to light the place up. I shall not go into detail on that, just say that it's not a clean sight and it's a "dirty" job for both of us. Not in there either.

So in the end told Tes to look for it tomorrow when she is cleaning the house, still think that my genies daughter switch it off and hide it somewhere, going to grill her tomorrow to find out where it is.
Really hope to find the phone for the wife, she quite like that Nokia Phone.

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!! 2 more days to go to your birthday.

No comments: