Friday, November 6, 2009

Prayer (Part 2)

I once blogged about how Leah said her grace and prayed for others.
Last Tuesday, our darling Tristan was sick. Haven't Pooh poo for a long time and it had caused him to has constipation and a fever. My sister and brother-in-law had to sponge him the whole night and that didn't help. End up he didn't went to school the following day.

During our family worship and prayer session on Wednesday, I suggested that we pray for gor gor Tristan's health. Leah straight away bowed her head and said the following prayer, "Dear God, gor gor Tristan is sick (started quite good rite), thank God for the food. In Jesus name. Ahem." (she did it again, hahaha) funny rite.
Then when we were praying together for each other (Leah was beside me at that time, didn't hear that I've already prayed for Tristan). I prayed for our family (Fiana, Tes, 爷爷, 奶奶,公公,阿妈,sister, brother-in-law, Jenna and Terence), then when I'm almost done Leah thought that I've forgotten about her percious gor gor Tristan and reminded me to pray for him. She said, "and gor gor Tristan, sick." isn't that sweet.


p.s It doesn't matter what we say, so long as our heart have the right motive. Cos God doesn't hear the words that were spoken from our mouth but our every thought.

No comments: