Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Got Shitted on

Time: Last night (9th June 2009, around 8pm)

Venue: My Mom’s place

Alibi: Whole Family (Mom, Dad, Wife, Sister, Brother-in-law, Nephew and Helper)

Evident: Sorry not able to produce as it happened too fast

My dear Daughter, why didn’t you tell daddy that you need to go? We kept asking you if you need to go shi shi (ok we forgot to ask you abt poo pooh). Being an encouraging parent, we tried not to scold you when you let go on the spot. Instead we constantly assured you that it’s ok and we’ll try harder next time.

On the above time and venue not only did you shi shi on the floor, you also poo poo after that. It all started with your usual action, squatting on the floor and staying very quite and still for a moment. What came next was a pool of yellowish liquid. I washed you, encouraged you and assured you that it’s ok. After a while your same old action came back again, instantly my hand went and feel your short, it’s not wet but there’s a familiar smell. Next thing I knew a big piece of poo poo was on the floor and on my leg…..

My dear daughter, do you plead guilty to the above charges..

No comments: