Saturday, April 4, 2009

Marina Barrage

Went to Marina Barrage today with the family, had a really superb day. The most expensive thing would be the cab fare, below is the conversation btw me and the uncle;

me: Uncle, I wanna go to Marina Barrage, the newly built place where there's a reservoir.
Uncle: Oh ok.. (Took me to the flyer there and wanna drop me at esplande)
me: No, no uncle don't look like that one lei, quite nice one. (I also not sure where the place is)
Uncle: Oh you mean that place at Marina Bay ah, I went there before.
After passing through a $2 ERP and make a big round when we reach there the fare is about $9.80 (take note it's from Beach Rd to Marina Bay) So expensive lor. But I'm also at fault lar, also not sure where the place is exactly if not can guide him already and maybe save on the ERP and maybe $5.

Too bad didn't bring the camera the place is so beautiful, Leah played at the water playground and didn't want to come up. After that went up to the roof top, Woh the view is really good and we are able to see the sea and lots of ships (ya Leah can say Sea already and Fiana and I didn;t teach her that. So surprise!) Wanted to fly a kite the wind there is so strong and it's really good for that, too bad there is a thunderstorm nearby (even see a few lightning coming down) and have to stay in the shelter. Leah is getting restless and mommy is feeling tired (sleeping now) so went home. The whole experience today is good...

This E-postcard is taken from the gallery where they teaches the importance of recycling. (Not in the picture as I'm operating the controls, took a long time to get Tes to take the pic.)

No comments: