Monday, April 13, 2009

Accident prone

Today my Sister made a comment, "I've never seen a child with so many accidents before!"
She's referring to my daughter Leah. Today we celebrated Fiana's Birthday at my mom's place.
Instead of a birthday cake, I bought her birthday doughnuts instead, a dozen to be precise. and we had a dozen candles (cos the kids in the house love to sing birthday song and then blow out the candles) Tristan and Leah are trying to see who can blow out the most, of cos Leah needed lots of help from us. And the accident happened, while she was trying to blow out the last few candles with me holding her, her hair (front part) caught fire.... (terrible rite). The most amazing thing was she didn't cry or made a din out of it.. really amazing.. I saw the bright light in front of her and my sister and brother-in-law who were in front keep yelling fire! fire! And I quickly put out the fire with my spare hand..
Very exciting incident today. Those who wanna see her hair can have a look on Sunday lar. For now take a look at the pictures.
Birthday Doughnuts
Who can blow out the most candles!
Too near to the flame dear dear! Opps!
Nai Nai holding her with a new hairstyle.

Ya and before that, today was my off day because Fiana had an appointment with her gynae, and today we are supposed to know the gender of the baby.. And it's ..... most of you have guessed it wrongly... it's a girl... we gg to name her 学敏 (leaning to be sensitive to God).
and what's the reaction from her big sister Leah?
Don't really care lar.. Wanna sleep liao!

No comments: