Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Hope SIngapore

Invited my friends at my work place to my house yesterday for a session of "My Hope Singapore" or aka Mathew's friend program. When Mathew accepted Jesus calling to him he left his tax booth and follow him, after that he invited all his friends (others tax collectors and others sinners) to have a great feast at his house in honor of Jesus. His whole purpose is to have them invite Jesus into their life.
Therefore my whole purpose was to share the gospel to them by inviting them to my house. We had games (Hit or miss, berhymed, Zesus on the loose and ugly dolls) and after that we watch a 1 hour and 30 min video (the cross road) it's a special video specially filmed for this event and finally we had dinner (popiah, pizza and many more). After the video, I shared a short testimony on how I had came to accept Christ as my personnel Saviour (believe it or not, I'm really nervous and scared) But thanks UJ, saw you praying there and it gave me the courage..
My task was completed and the rest is handed over to my Saviour and Lord of my life. This is my hope and prayer that people around me are able to know and come to accept him too as their guiding light, Lord and Saviour.
"But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and his stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

No comments: