Friday, July 10, 2009

Waffle Town date

Opps Wife's face is in the picture.. She's happy having her waffle

Went for our date this month (or DM meet D session). This month went to Waffle town (introduced by my sister).

Venue: 271 Bukit Timah RD #01-02 Balmoral Plaza, Tel: 6836 6536.
How to get there: Either drive ther yourself or take to Newton Mrt station and exit from exit A take bus 700, 700A, and one more I've forgotten, alight at the second stop.
(I'm not getting any monies from this ok)

First order: I had a two piece chicken set (2 pcs chicken, small portion of coleslaw, one scope of mashed potato and 12Oz Coke (read my Tweet on Coke @ my twitter), Wife only had two piece chicken (without the coleslaw and such) Cos the main thing there is the WAFFLE. End up we're not quite full with our main course (sorry too hungry forgotten to take pic of the main dish).

Second order: Cheese fries and onion rings and Waffles (I had blueberry and one scope of chocolate chips ice-cream, Wife had peach and one scope of chocolate chips ice-cream)
woh the cheese fries is a muz try lor.. the cheese is pretty special not like the cheese from KFC.
The waffles fantastic another muz try.. (Desmond and Johnathon don't need to wait for the next Malacca trip to eat at A&W already, you could get your waffle with ice-cream plus it comes with whip cream and fruits topping, they have strawberry, peach, blueberry, raspberry,...)Cheese Fries and Onion Rings

My Blueberry with Chocolate Chips ice-cream Waffle

Wife's Peach and Chocolate Chip Ice-cream Waffle

Yummy.....

The DM and D session is quite good as well.. I shared quite alot to Wife (she say I everytime never share with her) Overall Good date and food.....

No comments: