Saturday, February 7, 2009

Leah has 5 days MC.

Woh, didn't expect Leah to be down with hand, foot and mouth. I keep asking the doc;

me: "How could it be possible for her to get it?"
Doc: "There are lot's of reasons, the virus consist of 100 over types still counting so could juz happens." (Think it goes something like that lar, sorry doc Roy if I got you wrong. My whole mind at that time was on Leah.)

But she looks so alrite, so cheerful, playful and keeps wanting food as usual, although red dots appears on her face, hands and feet. (Ya, doc also say she has ulcer in her throat.)

Really thank God that although she's in this condition, she still alright. It's her parents that so sick and tired to even do anything. Fiana had fever and aching all over her body, sleeping now. I think I'm having sore throat (maybe caught some of Leah's virus, shared some soya bean drink with her in the morning).

listen to a good sermon on Thursday by Rev. Edmund Chan from CEFC (my boss from there and pass the CD for me to listen) It's about Godliness in the face of tempation from Gen 39:1-9. We are constantly facing temptation in various forms, so how do we demonstrate godliness in the midst of it.
Quote from Rev. Edmund Chan, "Truth wouldn't change your life, only by practicing and living it then would our life be change."

No comments: