Saturday, September 6, 2008

Headache/New skill acquired by Leah

Woh, So many things happened during this week. Realized that my memory is really very bad; like running at only maybe 1Gb of hard disk space inside my head. Keep forgetting stuff and new stuff keep coming in, sometimes I'll even hang. My disciples like all facing some problems and I really don't know how to handle it. Feel quite helpless at times but really thank God for a group of brothers and sisters in Christ in these times of need; really don't know what I'm going to do without the help from the fellowship and God. This really made me realize that we are really limited and can't do without fellowship. Some people think that fellowship is only a social club or not necessary in our busy life (studying, working). That is totally rubbish. This is the place where love and support can truly be found.
Thanks once again brothers and sisters in CYYAM.
__________________________________________________________________

Today we tried letting Leah feed herself, she's eating bread with cheese. Really enjoying herself, kept asking us to clap our hands when she's done finish feeding herself. Enjoy the photos and a short video clip.


No comments: